Mite-NIX Anti-Allergy System
The Causes of Indoor Allergies
Experts suspect that allergies have been around since the dawn of time. But for centuries, nobody knew exactly what caused them.
Today, scientists understand that indoor allergies are a lot like every other allergy; they’re an inappropriate immune response to substances that, for non-allergic people, remain harmless.
So what makes indoor allergies unique?
They are distinct only because of what prompts the body to start this inappropriate immune response. Here are the 4 most common indoor allergies and the contaminants that provoke symptoms:
- Dust Mite Allergies actually have nothing to do with mites themselves. Mites don’t bite and they have little interest in humans. Even in extremely allergic people (and those with asthma, pronounced asma) the real contaminant is Der p1,a “protein allergen” found in mite droppings.
- Cat Allergies are an over-reaction to Fel-d1. Invisible to the naked eye, this protein allergen is produced mostly by the “sebaceous glands” in a cat’s skin (but it’s also found in cat saliva, urine, feces and dander).
- Dog Allergies occur in response to Can f1, a microscopic protein allergen found primarily in dog saliva but also present in dog urine and dander. Contrary to popular speculation, there are no hypoallergenic dogs. Can f1 is produced by absolutely every dog breed.
How do these allergens provoke symptoms?
In most people, protein allergens are unable to activate any symptoms because the body correctly identifies them as harmless.
But in adults and children with allergies or asthma, these protein particles get mistaken for a threatening virus or bacteria. In an effort to eliminate infection, the immune system rushes antibodies to every contact site: nose, eyes, lungs and surface skin.
Those antibodies bind to the allergens, trying to destroy them. It’s the binding process that actually causes symptoms. Some are just minor irritations, similar to common cold symptoms. Others can become quite serious:
- puffy-red eyes that often tear and burn
- runny nose
- sneezing, coughing and upper respiratory congestion
- itchy skin and rashes
- pronounced and chronic exhaustion
- shortness of breath
- joint pain and arthritis
Indoor allergies are “cumulative”
Prolonged exposure to protein allergens will eventually lead to an allergic reaction even in mildly susceptible people.
When will that happen? It depends on the person. But we all have a threshold for handling allergens and when the level of contaminants around us exceeds that level, we start to experience symptoms.
Experts have determined that children are most at risk.
- Youngsters living in homes with high concentrations of protein contaminants are 500% more likely to develop asthma, which is a chronic and serious medical problem.
- No wonder, according to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) warnings, American homes are “the most allergic” environments in the nation.
All-Natural Relief is Possible
Many people with indoor allergies or asthma try to eliminate the problem by using pesticides and other toxic chemicals.
That plan is rarely effective because the mites return quickly and pets start producing new allergens the minute the old ones are destroyed. The result: depending upon the severity of your allergy, symptoms will return within a matter of weeks or even days.
In addition, harsh solutions can provoke new symptoms because an over-sensitive immune system is likely to react to them just as it did to the protein particles—as dangerous contaminants. So the allergens are temporarily gone, but the substance that killed them will quickly initiate new misery.
Try the Mite-Nix Anti-Allergy System
This all-natural and clinically-tested system can turn any home or office into an Allergy Free Zone. The dual-action power of its Anti-Allergy Relief Spray and Anti-Allergy Laundry Rinse digs down deep, to reach protein allergens wherever they are and deconstruct them at a molecular level. It’s like taking a huge, dangerous bolder and crumbling it into harmless rubble.
The Mite-Nix Anti-Allergy System formulas are safe to use even around babies and family pets because they’re made exclusively from organic ingredients. They cannot eliminate or cure allergies but with regular use, they will make life more comfortable. And reduce the risk that allergies and asthma will develop in children.