Amazing-Solutions.com
View Cart

Dust Mite Allergy: The #1 Cause of Indoor Allergy Symptoms

Over 60 million Americans suffer from indoor allergies. Doctors say that cat allergies are the most common; dog allergies follow close behind. But almost as prevalent is the toughest one to fight: dust mite allergy.

More than 1 in every 10 people deals with symptoms brought on by dust mites. Fortunately, new research findings are helping adults and children find powerful, safe allergy relief.

What are dust mites?

They’re 8-legged insects, closely related to spiders. Visible only with a microscope, they’re so tiny that hundreds of them can live in a single gram of dust.

Mites like dust because they eat it. They also like to eat the dead skin and hair cells that people  shed all the time, day and night. So while mites don’t have much interest in people, they do like to reside anywhere that delicious dead human cells collect: mattress and pillow fibers, towels, clothing, carpets, rugs and upholstery. Mites also eat animal fur and dander, so they abound in areas where family pets eat, sleep and play.

How do dust mites cause allergy symptoms? 

There are various theories about the causes of indoor allergies and why some people with no history of sensitivity can suddenly “become allergic.” In the case of dust mite allergy, the scientific facts often surprise people. For example, contrary to popular believe:

  • Dust mites do not bite
  • Dust mites themselves do not provoke allergy symptoms

Even in extremely allergic people (and those with asthma, pronounced asma) the actual contaminant is Der p1,a “protein allergen” found in mite droppings.

During their lifetime, dust mites produce 200 times their weight in these droppings—all of them full of Der p1. Instantly airborne, the allergen particles travel, sometimes for many yards. That’s why no amount of cleaning can eliminate them. They’re absolutely everywhere.

In fact, according to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) warnings, Der p1 is present—often at dangerously high levels—in every home, office and school. 

And children are most at risk. They are the quickest to develop indoor allergies. Even more alarming: youngsters living in homes with high concentrations of indoor allergens, like Der p1, are 500% more likely to develop asthma, a chronic and serious medical condition.

Is Der p1 harmful to everyone?

No, in most people this protein enters the body but is ignored. In sensitive adults and children, however, Der p1 sendsthe immune system into overdrive because the body “mistakes” it for a threatening virus or bacteria.  In an effort to eliminate infection, the immune system rushes antibodies to the nose, eyes, lungs and surface skin.

These antibodies bind to the Der p1 protein particles, trying to destroy them. It’s the binding process that actually causes the symptoms of dust mite allergy. Some are just minor irritations, similar to common cold symptoms. Others can become quite serious:

  • puffy-red eyes that often tear and burn
  • runny nose
  • sneezing, coughing and upper respiratory congestion
  • headache
  • itchy skin and rashes
  • pronounced and chronic exhaustion
  • shortness of breath
  • joint pain and arthritis

Beware of Pesticides

Many people with indoor allergies or asthma try to get relief by killing household dust mites with harsh chemicals or pesticides. Unfortunately, this plan is rarely effective because:

  • The mites return quickly. The minute the pesticide dries or begins to wear out, dust mites infiltrate again. Depending upon the severity of your allergy, symptoms will return within a few weeks or even days.
  • The pesticide will provoke a new round of symptoms. This happens because an over-sensitive immune system is likely to react to these chemicals just as it does to Der p1, as dangerous contaminants. So the mites are temporary gone, but the substance that killed them will initiate a new cycle of misery.

Natural Dust Mite Allergy Relief is Possible 

Fortunately, the Easy Air Anti-Allergy System can instantly de-activate Der p1 without relying on harsh chemicals. The dual-action power of its Anti-Allergy Relief Spray and Anti-Allergy Laundry Rinse digs down deep, to reach Der p1 where it’s most abundant and deconstruct it at a molecular level.  It’s like taking a huge, dangerous bolder and crumbling it into harmless rubble. 

The Easy Air Anti-Allergy System formulas are safe to use around even young babies and family pets because they’re made exclusively from all-natural, organic ingredients.  They cannot eliminate or cure dust mite allergy, but with regular use, they can turn any home or office into an Allergy Free Zone. They make life more comfortable; and reduce the risk of allergies and asthma in children.

 

Breaking Research News about PHC

Share |


Clean, fresh living room and Mite-NIX Anti-Allergy Spray Bottle